Changing the way people use energy means forging strong relationships with our clients who include more than 40 utilities, 70 major retailers and 18 manufacturers, as well as leading industry associations, educational institutions, government agencies and not-for-profit agencies.
To consistently meet and exceed our clients’ expectations, we will source and enlist, when necessary, complementary organizations whose skill set bolsters our own strengths. Together, we ensure the programs we implement win on all levels for our clients.
Working together, we share the vision to create meaningful experiences that help our clients develop better relationships with their customers, while also meeting and exceeding their energy management targets.
- Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI)
- Hydro One
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro
- London Hydro
- Milton Hydro
- Newfoundland & Labrador Hydro
- Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc.
- North American Insulation Manufacturers Association (NAIMA)
- Oshawa PUC
- Peterborough Distribution Inc.
- Best Buy
- Brant County Power Inc.
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA)
- City of Regina
- Consumer’s Energy/National Energy Foundation
- Dunsky Energy Consulting
- Enersource Hydro
- Enwin Utilities
- Espanola Regional Hydro
- Federation of Rental-Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO)
- Hydro One Brampton
- Hydro Ottawa
- McMaster University
- National Energy Foundation
- Natural Resources Canada
- Nedco (now Rexel)
- Newfoundland Power
- Nova Scotia Power
- Ontario Power Authority (OPA)
- Oxford Properties Group
- Pollution Probe
- Rideau St. Lawrence
- Saskatchewan Scrap Tire Association (SSTC)
- Sault Ste. Marie PUC
- Square One
- Stewardship Ontario
- The Home Depot
- TJX Canada